We are seeking for our British partner a highly skilled Web developer to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improving current production software and developing new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market. You will be able to experience and develop the elegant world of online sports betting and casinos.
- Evolve and maintain the current CMS Platform developed in Ruby on Rails to a scalable and flexible multi-brand system
- Write code with focus on usability, simplicity, performance and scalability. We have a global footprint.
- Participate in the full development cycle, from innovation to code-reviews to delivery to production.
- Create and maintain quality software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Deliver on business functionality for a rapidly evolving product, balancing speed and performance with consistency.
- Mid to senior-level software development experience for web.
- Expert in MVC web technologies and RESTful APIs.
- Strong experience with at least one of the dominating scripting languages for web – Ruby, PHP, Python, Elixir, NodeJs. We love and use Ruby a lot.
- Practical understanding of data structures and design patterns.
- Experience with developing api services for complex domains.
- Passionate about web development you are familiar with all aspects of MVC web applications and at ease on server side, applying the most adequate pattern in the right situation.
- Comfortable working across the full stack and understanding how all the pieces fit together (front-end, middleware, backend, network, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application
- Experience with performance tuning and optimisation
What we offer:
- Awesome workspace environment, including new office
- You choose the dates of your bank holidays
- Work with people all over the world in a multi-cultural environment
- AXA healthcare insurance from the very first day of employment
- Cafeteria net 40.500 HUF / month – after the first 3 fully completed month
- The first 10 days of the sick leave is paid fully in 100%
- Opportunity to take only a half-day (4 hours) day off
- Core time between 10-16 and flexible besides that
- Unlimited subscription for Udemy and opportunity of participating in conferences and trainings
- English lesson during working hours with a British teacher
- REMOTE OPTION!
- Possibility to relocation!
- Salary range Gross 800 000-1.4M Huf/month